- Interview: Safdar Imam Hyder, senior costing specialist at Omantel, Oman: “US operators are doing it better and Omantel should learn its pricing lessons from them.” 20 May 2013 | 5:03 pm
- Interview: Director, Greenet, Netherlands: “We believe that proper broadband connections are a must for everyone.” 15 May 2013 | 8:08 am
- Interview: VP product development, Technocentre, Orange: “The combination of RCS, LTE and VoLTE means that customers will have no reason to go elsewhere for their communications.” 14 May 2013 | 2:18 pm
- Interview: Head of international standardisation and IP management, DT, UK: “competing with OTT is not the goal of Deutsche Telekom.” 14 May 2013 | 10:00 am
- Interview: Michael Wu, Director, Wireless Access Technology Development, Telus, Canada: “Monetising LTE investment was a key business challenge for Telus.” 13 May 2013 | 3:08 pm
Don’t Miss the ONLY Dedicated LTE Event in the Middle-East!
Now in its 3rd year, LTE MENA 2013 follows on from last year’s highly successful event, and is returning to Dubai with an extended conference programme and new speakers from the whole ecosystem to give greater depth and breadth of discussion around the region’s most pertinent mobile broadband developments.
Hot topics being covered include the future of LTE in region and a focus on the feedback from the initial rollouts, the hurdles these pioneering operators still have to face and the roadmap, and the obstacles and opportunities for non-LTE operators.
Over 600+ high-level attendees are expected (65%+ of whom will be representing operators) from 30+ countries, bringing together the ecosystem to discuss a wide range of issues including spectrum regulation, sustainable business models and innovative service provision to OTT partnership development and the technology challenges that operators continue to face.
LTE MENA 2013 – Your one chance to meet all the movers & shakers from within the Middle-Eastern LTE community in one dedicated LTE forum... Don’t get left behind in this key year for LTE!
- Enjoy a fully-interactive programme of interviews, industry debates, roundtables, panel discussions and social media interaction to ensure you have plenty of ways to ask the questions that matter most and hear responses from across the ecosystem. Debate, discuss and exchange ideas.
- Discover the latest solutions and market offerings from 30+ leading exhibitors
- Hear key lessons from 80+ leading expert speakers
- Meet decision makers from the entire ecosystem to discuss experiences, challenges and solutions and hear the latest emerging trends and technologies in the regional marketplace.
- Extensive networking opportunities pre, during and post conference!
- Driving Revenue Through LTE
- Emerging Market Strategies
- Handling the Mobile Data explosion
- Roaming & Spectrum Management
- Maximising the LTE Opportunity
- Effectively partnering to optimise customer experience
- Emerging Market Perspective: Assessing the demand and maximising ROI
- Differentiating Services
- Vertical LTE
- Small Cells, Hetnets & Backhauling LTE
- The Future of LTE
“The second day keynotes were really vibrant – The OTT panel discussion in particular had all the right people and brought up the real questions.”Etisalat (@ LTE MENA 2012)
“Fantastic event experience, I enjoyed the conference content & networking with vendors.”Zain Sudan (@ LTE MENA 2012)
“There was lots of information related to the challenges operators face. There were also excellent numbers of speakers who were top professionals in their field.”Mobily (@ LTE MENA 2012)
“I had a really good show, the opportunities to network were abundant and I liked the different formats used.”du (@ LTE MENA 2012)