- Interview: Managing Director Networks, Optus: “We need to ensure that we deliver a high standard of service.” 17 September 2014 | 3:39 pm
- Helping Your LTE Network Fly to New Heights with Better Service Assurance 17 September 2014 | 2:12 pm
- Interview: Lead Core Network Architect, Core Network Development Department, NTT Docomo: “The IoT will bring promising business opportunities.” 17 September 2014 | 10:21 am
- Interview: International Product Manager for Mobile Solutions, A1 Telekom Austria: “[The customer experience] is significantly improved when the customer’s MNO is served by an IPX provider that can offer guaranteed QoS.” 17 September 2014 | 7:00 am
- Interview: CEO Consumer Singapore, SingTel: “We also have to continuously innovate and maintain an always-connected, reliable network.” 15 September 2014 | 11:27 am
Monday 12th May
Innovators and entrepreneurs at the ready! The Innovation Accelerator will be your chance to pitch and discover the latest and greatest innovative companies, services, products and solutions on the market today!
Who can apply to participate?
For start-up solution providers, the innovation accelerator is a chance to pitch their services for free to a room full of LTE experts, potential customers and investors from across the globe.
If you have a service you’d like to pitch or know an organisation with an innovative solution struggling to get noticed then this is the perfect platform.
To be considered for this showcase, your company must be at least ONE of the following:
1. Younger than 3 years old
2. Fewer than 15 people
3. Funded by venture or angel capital
Investor, Client Development
Radio Free Mobile
Khalid Abu Saada