- Aircel Launched 4G Services In Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Bihar and Odisha 24 July 2014 | 3:13 pm
- In China, more people now access the internet from a mobile device than a PC 24 July 2014 | 3:12 pm
- Interview: EVP BSS and ESS Applications, PTCL – “BSS/OSS has to be agile, lean, nimble, customizable, adaptable, configurable, and plug and play.” 23 July 2014 | 9:40 am
- Interview: Engineer, Sri Lanka Telecom: “I see fewer engineering challenges and more commercial and financial challenges.” 17 July 2014 | 12:01 pm
- WiFi Offload/Roaming Part 3: Diameter and LTE Interworking Is Crucial 14 July 2014 | 4:16 pm
Monday 12th May
Innovators and entrepreneurs at the ready! The Innovation Accelerator will be your chance to pitch and discover the latest and greatest innovative companies, services, products and solutions on the market today!
Who can apply to participate?
For start-up solution providers, the innovation accelerator is a chance to pitch their services for free to a room full of LTE experts, potential customers and investors from across the globe.
If you have a service you’d like to pitch or know an organisation with an innovative solution struggling to get noticed then this is the perfect platform.
To be considered for this showcase, your company must be at least ONE of the following:
1. Younger than 3 years old
2. Fewer than 15 people
3. Funded by venture or angel capital
Investor, Client Development
Radio Free Mobile
Khalid Abu Saada